The Career-related Programme (CP) of the International Baccalaureate® (IB) is a three-part educational framework.
The CP core components provide context for the DP courses and career-related education, tying together all areas of the framework. Students gain personal traits and professional abilities, as well as the intellectual habits necessary for lifetime learning, through the CP core.
It consists of the following components:
- Courses from the Diploma Programme of the IB
- The core of the CP
- Studies that are relevant to a career
CP helps students to:
- pursue their preferred educational and employment paths in life
- mix academic subjects with personal and professional interests and talents
- participate in learning that benefits their community
- analyze critically and creatively in a range of situations
- communicate clearly and effectively
- work independently and collaboratively
- evaluate fresh viewpoints and alternative points of view
- grow in self-confidence and self-awareness
- show high levels of resilience and adaptability
- be globally oriented and aware
- apply their knowledge to real-world circumstances and situations
Students must select three subjects (1 HL, 2 SL) *
- Personal and professional abilities are at the heart of the CP Core
- Learning Reflective Project for Language Development Services
- Business, Hospitality, or Sports
*Math AI, Business Management, and a language are recommended subjects for the Hospitality and Business routes.
Other IB programmes
What We Offer
We have worked to assemble everything related to IB curriculum under one roof. From past papers to assignment samples to chapter-wise tests, you name any IB HL/SL resource, We have it!
Speak With Our Tutor
+971 4 355 4850
Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai-UAE