Tok Writing Support
Are you having trouble writing your ToK Essay and/or need someone to finish and proofread it for you? Is your deadline approaching in hours, days, or weeks, and you are yet to begin your IB assignment? Or maybe you just have a rough ToK draft and do not have the time to finish it? Our writers at IB Scholars are professional experts who are eager to assist you with your IB ToK no matter what your requirement!
One of the most difficult essays that an IB student must write is the Theory of Knowledge Essay. Students must not only offer claims and counter-claims addressing the stated topic, but also link knowledge concerns to areas of knowledge and ways of knowing, since the essay title asks knowledge questions. If that was not difficult enough, the essay also must demonstrate the student’s creative thinking and adhere to the Assessment Criteria. Keep in mind the word restriction, which must not exceed 1,600 words or you will be penalized.
An outstanding ToK essay starts with a topic introduction. The next step is to define keywords or concepts. The majority of regularly used keywords in the theory of knowledge course are unclear, while some appear ambiguous but have different meanings. In order to write a solid Theory of Knowledge essay, you must have a thorough understanding of the definitions of these key terms. Each Way of Knowing or Area of Knowledge is a paragraph-based element of your essay’s structure. Competing approaches should be organized in an alternating manner, with each claim being followed by a counterclaim.
It also makes no difference to our authors whether you are a first-year or second-year International Baccalaureate student. IB Scholars can utilize any research question, any WOKs (ways of knowledge), and any AOKs (areas of knowledge) to develop a Theory of Knowledge essay.
When you avail assistance from the writers at IB Scholars, you get exclusive writing that is not only free of plagiarism but also unique in terms of tone, structure, and arguments presented in the essay. When it comes to plagiarism, we incorporate a plagiarism check as part of the services we provide once you hire us. This not only ensures that the text is free of plagiarism, but it also ensures that the IB Scholars team maintains a high level of originality.
The IB ToK titles for 2021-2022
- “Accepting knowledge claims always involves an element of trust.” Discuss this claim with reference to two areas of knowledge.
- Within areas of knowledge, how can we differentiate between change and progress? Answer with reference to two areas of knowledge.
- “Labels are a necessity in the organization of knowledge, but they also constrain our understanding.” Discuss this statement with reference to two areas of knowledge.
- “Statistics conceal as much as they reveal.” Discuss this claim with reference to two areas of knowledge.
- “Areas of knowledge are most useful in combination with each other.” Discuss this claim with reference to two areas of knowledge.
- “Avoiding bias seems a commendable goal, but this fails to recognize the positive role that bias can play in the pursuit of knowledge.” Discuss this statement with reference to two areas of knowledge.
ToK Writing Support
- 100% authentic and genuine content
- 100% satisfaction commitment
- Non-plagiarized content (with premium report)
- Strictly follow IB guidelines
- Adherence to deadline
- Unlimited Revisions until assignment approval
Speak to a Writing Expert
+971 4 355 4850
Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai-UAE